Reviews for "B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi"

Trance Heaven

Dude you kick so much ass is not even funny i joined newground just so i could comment you. The way you made song is beautifully crafted it gave me chills when i heard it. My cousin makes trance 2 he also uses FL studio. But anyways dude you are my favorite artist in NG and keep up the good work.

wow

dont no what to say, that was just amazing

Sniff.... Brilliant

Probably one of the best trance I have ever heard. This song has soo much emotion and..... Well all I can say is that this is a song that will be heard years and generations from now.

Hey this is Xylence

Hey BOUNC3, this is Xylence, and I just want to say you have outstanding quality. Don't take this wrong, but personally, I don't like it much... it's just me; when I hear trance, I'm used to hearing deeper sounds (and it's specifically that because in FL I uploaded and lowered the pitch and I liked it better), but still you're music is extremely admirable, absolute perfection, diverse, hence why you have not one gold track... all plats. dual plats. and diamonds. And I noticed you mentioned in a response that you use the 3xosc, and I recognize that from Fruity Loops, what I use, but you're music quality is superb, and I was wondering if maybe you could give me some tips on that, from pro to pro. Your music quality seems superior. My friend told me you also use Reason, and I thought maybe that's it, but I'd rather not play Marco Polo, and simply ask. Thanx, and keep up the good work; Good luck with the record deal, I know the music industry will love you.

<<<Xylence>>>

There were only 2 music things I reviewed today...

This would be one, it is completley fantastic. I like it alot.