Reviews for "B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi"

yep

How do you think of such beats? The world may never know. NG has some of the best techno artists/songs and I believe that this definatly could rank up in the top 5% of the site. Begining is pretty dam awesome as a hook. The rest if just decently amazing ;)
Dis stuff is bitchin'

hmmm

I only recently discovered this, if you line the tune up with the "numa numa" theme, it's exactly the same... what can I say, original? But it's still darn addictive to listen to. I've downloaded nearly all the remixes.

cheers.

*sip* COUGH COUGH!! SPLURT!!

DEAR GOD!!!!! H...HOW!! and i thought paragonx9 stuff was good. no offense to her though. I love her songs just as much as yours!GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE TRACKS!!

Is It Really Good? Attention Span Espionage

Ok, firstly mate, i'm not a 0 voter or an artist hater or w/e you call it.

I'm an honest 14 year old trance producer, that gives his honest feelings and doesn't mess about or look for drama.

The main melody of course is brilliant, and the notes are perfectly aligned.

But, for 286, now 287 reviews and 21,273 downloads, is this track really one of the best or THE best on NG?

You've got some unbelievable mastering and mixing skills, because thats one thing i pick out or accuse artists of lacking in, but this doesn't happen here, this is nicely mastered and never too loud or too quiet while keeping it's unique and driving passionate energy! I really respect this mastering/mixing.

The track starts like, the track, '' Have You Ever Felt Mellow? '', with some bells, and nice FX that unnoticably but realistically grabs the attention of the listener VERY VIOLENTLY.

This brings me to my next point, which has to be the biggest question in the trance section of NG EVER!

-> Is this the best attention span fufiller on NG, or is this the best Trance track on NG?

When people read to this point, my stuff is probably all 0/5 because they now think i'm a hater.

BOUNC3, i'm not saying attention span grabber is bad, this is what will earn you € mate, because nobody has a good attention span anymore, escpecially people my age, you play a nice 8 minute club buildup masterpiece, and after 8 seconds, they are like, '' I like it, whats next? '' I feel like screaming, FFS, YOU IGNORANT PRICK! I just feel this is 3-4 minutes of attention grabbing, while having common commercial synths and basses playing in the background. :)

Now, we actually do have to address the fact that, these synths and basses don't come easy, you have done amazing work to create them and master them and make them sound like the ones the pros use, but they aren't noticed mate. Most people who reviewed this dont say, '' Great use of instruments, and i like your mastering job. '' No, they say, '' THIS TRACK OWNS, OMG! '' Can you see where i'm coming from?

Now what did i think? (Finally)

It's a nice radio edit, with a lovely melody, a very nice beat, lovely chords, lovely synths and a nice driving bassline, that was worked hard on.

This raises a question to me, i know i respect you musically because of this, but do i respect you as a person? '' It's nice to be important, but important to be nice. '' Why not show me respect, as i've written you the longest review you might have ever gotten.

This is a great club track that DJ's would love to play out to thousands of drug influenced, raving, crazy individuals, but when i listen to it, i'm listening from the melodic, contemplative, intelligent end.

I enjoyed this, and wish you the best musically, in your bright future.

Cheers mate.

Pulstate.

B0UNC3 responds:

Woah, I'm glad someone brought this review to my attention. You are of course right on MANY points and if someone would 0 vote you for being honest they must be fucked up.

I'm touched about what you said about my mixing/mastering. there is oen thing though, I wasn't any good at none of them when I made this (not to be modest) and I haven't mastered this at all. This track is certainly not the best trance track on NG, it is basicly a track from another genre that got misplaced on accident (ye I'm serious). This is a HARD DANCE TRACK and NOT a trance track =O. This is old and since no one starts out pro I can't argue with you about the instruments. At the time i thought they rocked, but as always people evolve. I have no idea what people like so much about this but im still ahppy about it, but i'd easily amke somethign better mixed and mastered now =S......Now I'm off to review ur pieces with just as honest feedback as you gave me. Thanks and MUCH respect for your honesty.

Note: I never planned to get this much attention for this track.. It's as if im blessed =).

Note 2: This is to everyone else who reads this. If ANYONE 0 votes him for being honest you suck ass!

//b0unc3

So beuatiful

Wow. That's all I have to say, is wow. It's so beautiful, it's indescribable. I really like the tones in the beginning, picking up speed, they almost sound like the sound of a bell being struck, except in reverse. Nonetheless, beautiful.