Reviews for "B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi"

Wow

I kinda wasn't sure if you were taking it in the right direction when u made Demo3 but damn man... this is sweet.

I can tell you put a lot of hard work just from the time it took to complete and you've never msg'd me on msn about a submission before.

Wow man, this is rock solid. Lots of changes, this thing never gets old. It's beautiful. I'm literally at a loss for words for how to praise this damn song. If this doesn't get #1 Top 5 Weekly I'll hack A-Bot ;) lol

Well dude you've really outdone yourself. Only thing is now is that you've set a new bar or excellence. Can you stay on this level? ;) heh I know you can. Well dude I think this is your "masterpeice" song so far.

Keep it up B0UNC3, this really r0x0rs my s0x0rs :p

Fuel to fkin Fire

B0UNC3 responds:

With its low score i doubt it'll even be on a-bots weekly favs.Sure i can set the bar even higher if you want..I only said i was exhausted, i didnt say i used up 100% of my capability.

sweeeeet!!

awsome mix bounc3, btw just continue and stick with "life". Hey, life sux, deal with it.

B0UNC3 responds:

Yes i know....It suck my balls out of the sack sometimes :P

Wow this looked professional

it was very good good enough to consider yourslef a pro. Good job I loved the feel and everything about this song. Good stuff it really woke me up. Keep these songs coming I download everysong of yours an put it on my mp3.

Nothing was wrong with it....

B0UNC3 responds:

Feeling and emotion is what i work with ;).I'm thinking of making another song like "infinite love" tho ;)