Reviews for "Forest_Density [Box-Killa]"

cool song

very nicely put together. You are very skilled with music. :D

aww fanks u

I love it.

This track is soothing without losing it's entertainment value. I could see this being used in a flash animation at a really tense bit. Especially when it builds up.
I do think it needs a stronger string section though and maybe some gongs or something, to make it that little bit more epic.
Apart from that... I love it!

Box-Killa responds:

Wow I've got a lot of smooth's and soothing's lool. Well it is what its :D I tried with the string section but I fail with that. I need more practice before I can incorporate it within my song, but thank you much for the advice.

believe in the me that believes in you! Wow I watch too much anime. That was gurren laggan btw. I love that anime

hey that's going to be my new catch phrase at the end of each review. Instead of just saying peaceout!! Hehe

Wooow!

Well, we have a Ambient masterpiece here xD

Seriously, i'm an appreciator os Ambient style songs and this is by far, one of the bests i've ever seen. Good introduction, nice use of piano and perfect instrument structure, everything was so.. organized

I'm dazed. Congratulations!

Box-Killa responds:

Hehe Yes i do like the introduction, it flows in pretty fast, but sounds good. LD coolies. Yes to everything you said. Thanks for review!

Believe in the me that believes in you!

Amazing

Very good I like it its very relaxing

Box-Killa responds:

!! A pleasure to relax u

Traditional

Listening to this song reminds me of those simple yet fun first few dungeons in select rpgs.

Namely those first foresty dungeon type areas.
Definately peaceful & soothing.

Box-Killa responds:

Yeah Like the one in chronotrigger