Reviews for "Forest_Density [Box-Killa]"

Its nice

Obviously not something to carry around on their ipod, but I could imagine this music in a game, or in the background of a movie. All of the instruments go together nicely, and it's some good, relaxing music.

Box-Killa responds:

Yeah It would make the game very relaxing lol. Hmm well maybe you might want it on your I pod if you are ever near a forest or river.

Not bad, I like it.

I rarely write music reviews here because that isn't my specialty. I can see something like this being used in an RPG of some sort. However, some of the 'darker' parts of the song seemed to drag.

What I like:
-Versatle (can be used in either a game or a movie).
-Well-instrumented

What I didn't like:
-The moodier parts tended to drag.

Overall: Here's an eight from someone who hasn't done a music review in a long time.

Box-Killa responds:

Hmm im not quite sure what well instrumented means exactly. Good instrument choice? The moodier parts are the same in length as the happy parts by the way. Yes to everything else. Thanks for the 8, hope you review more songs now!

Amazing

Very good I like it its very relaxing

Box-Killa responds:

!! A pleasure to relax u

Wooow!

Well, we have a Ambient masterpiece here xD

Seriously, i'm an appreciator os Ambient style songs and this is by far, one of the bests i've ever seen. Good introduction, nice use of piano and perfect instrument structure, everything was so.. organized

I'm dazed. Congratulations!

Box-Killa responds:

Hehe Yes i do like the introduction, it flows in pretty fast, but sounds good. LD coolies. Yes to everything you said. Thanks for review!

Believe in the me that believes in you!

Well.....

Ill be, normally i don't look around in the Ambient section of the audio portal, but this song is making seriously reconsider not doing so, its very nice, very calm although i kept expecting it to build up and turn into a full blown song, but im kinda glad it didnt. very nice indeed. 10/10 5/5

Box-Killa responds:

:D Whenever I try and make an ambient track it usually turns out amazing and then usually my techno songs sound pretty bad. I suppose i'm just born to be ambient :D Thanks for the review!

It sort of builds up a little bit up at the end, it was the only way i could think of finishing it XD