Reviews for "Negative 001 - The Call"

Nice one buddy

that was pretty damn cool man, looks like this will be a pretty original series

Purely Amazing.

Well done on this great flash. I hope you are proud to have made it, because truely, this is one of the best flashes I've seen, just if only it wasn't so short. Besides it cutting short, Amazing. I couldn't see anything eles wrong with it, besides the loader. At the loader, it looked like as if the quality was on low. I even checked and found out it was on high. Besides those 2 minor faults, great flash, straight into favourites.

Nice

Now, I know that it isn't meaning to be funny and all, but when the guy in the red ran back to get the money and was all like: "Aw fuck!" I couldn't stop laughing at it. The graphics were awesome, a little short but it sets up well for the sequals. Nicely done and keep up the good work.

so what if it was short!!

this was a rwally good anime can't wait for the sequel keep it up and to all you naysayers
bleah its not the size that matters
UA

dude you guys freakin rock!!!!!!

dude i love your movies
this is the first one iv watched on newgrounds but my friends have sent me other vids
dude you guys are fucking awsome
i need to learn how to do that animation shit
dude like can you tell me?
or watever
anyway love your movie and love your animation keep it up
beau the bashor