Reviews for "Negative 001 - The Call"

Brilliant

I thought that, that was a brilliant start to a really kool and stylish series, Though I must admit there was one fault. It was WAAAY TO SHORT! I Can tell you that, the guy who posted that it has no plot, well he has no brain.

XD

can i say omfg best work in ages!!
I MEAN HOLY CRAP THE ARTWORK IS FREAKING ORGASMICALLY AWESOME!! and i see a very nice plot brewing here ;)

Good Graphics! Pointless Plot!

I will admin the graphics of the flash were pretty nice and the animation of the mouths to the voice were also good. But it seemed to pontless to make any sence. But this is only the first episode. Looking forward to the next oine.

good

like an other author said

"i preffer 3 minutes of "wow" over 10 minutes of "meh""

the art was good though it's not the best i've seen,like someone said it's a little stiff at the start (like the man walking withe briefcase) but nothing too serious

the sound though could have been better, the lip syncing was good
the VA of Azie and cypress was good but the VA of the 2 dealers could have been better especialy after the other man gets shot,they still sound cool and relaxed when they should (i would think) be panicking
i also suggest that the music should be maybe a little lounder after the man gets shot to add some intensity

the concept as been seen before but if it's done well (nice graphics,script etc...) who cares

overall a great start to what i hope will be a great series

Perfect

You have to continue this, don't die down on it or anything. Just keep 'em comin'.