Reviews for "Negative 001 - The Call"

Very nice

It was extremely well done. I noticed that you had a lot of frame by frame animation which made the graphics and the overall atmosphere of the flash take a very pleasant form. I could tell it took sometime to create, and you should be very proud of the submission. It had some humor and a plot that makes me want to see the next one soon, good work.

Make it longer.

In the days where long flash submissions are instant classics (today) this would need major longevity. Meaning I do not like it.

That's fantastic.

Been waitin' for this for a while. Good job Gear!

Very good

Very good, I'm looking forward to the next episode!!! By the way, are you still gonna make a land obnoxious 2?

anyway keep it up =)

well it was ok

nice voice's but very short animation was ok but those ppl we're very lanky its certainly not the best flash ive seen well i say:it sucked