Reviews for "Negative 001 - The Call"

yo bitch

hyey man this is FUCKALOT10 long time nop see bitch's what up any how this piece of shit was fuckin good but why so short short dick oh ya your dick is that short make it longer I know this is good but you are not trying man not at all. Dude some big bussiness might want this shit somtin ta think about. PEACE

WoW!

It looks really cool and will probably be a really good series. I really liked the animation because i don't usually see that a lot. The only problem is the sound effects.

Whoo!

Yay! this looks like it's going to turn out to be a promising series...
It was short but i loved it all the same. ^^ Great work here, i was hoping i'd see more from you, and here it is! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the next one. <3

o.O

wwwwwwwwwww0000000000000000000000000000000000tttttttttttttt
tttttttneeeeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!! DAMN MAN! that was awesome! despite the shortness ^-^ when all the parts are done, put it together!

That black dude was ill.

"nah man, we just brought a suitcase full of koolaid" Very nifty. Kickass voiceacting, best I've seen in a while. Keep em coming man. You rule.