Reviews for "TCB - no_title (dubstep)"

Very nice

I really enjoyed this song. Keep them coming. What program did you use btw?

thecokebitch responds:

Thanks, for this song i used just fruityloops and a fuckload of plugins...
As for new tunes, ive submitted 3 new dubstep ones since =P

i luv choon

nice adaptation of the tune
but i cant really describe what genre this song falls under.
but its damn good anywayz

Question

Were you baked and watching the news and said "Screw it, let's make some more filth for these kids' ears!"

thecokebitch responds:

hmmm, nah i just came home from church an was soo angry at all those little teenagers swearing =(

LOL NAAAAH
FUCK THAT
HELLS YEAH I WAS BAKED

Sick

Keating this song is SIIIICK!

Title: Streets R Hurr!

I've been a fan of the Streets for a while since his 1st hits came out n stuff..Nero's stuff I haven't but I will look forward hearing him soon.

Likewise this is wicked stuff man. Awesome dubstep, reminds me of the southern trap music used down south from the U.S.A (Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi,etc.), and it never hurts to do something DRRRTY like how we do it.

Give me some more kickin dub step for the hard knockers!

thecokebitch responds:

Haha, yeah the streets are awsome - but the reason why i pay tribute to them, is because im recycling a melody used in a streets tune, and a nero's remix of it... a little bit uncreative on my part :-(

And yeah man, ive got two new dubstep tunes (completely mine, melody and all) that i'll be releasing on ng soonish, both are somewhat in their final/intermediate stages of production atm...