Reviews for "Mario's Jump In 2 (HR)"

Its sad...

People give low reviews because they dont get it... the only reason they DONT.. is because they didnt watch Rise of MC And/or The first part... But this was perfect

Erh..

I'm afraid I dont understand this story, I mean there wasn't a fight or anything, they just did go trew the whole castle and find peach and it's done, I found this pretty boring. Next time maybe you can do an little more action in it or something, tough the graphics were good and so. (:

umm...

yeah...hhhmmm....the plot that u tried wasn't so clear but i kinda guessed what u tried to make happen happen...unfortunately i though this was boring...there was no true excitement...i don't mean to compare this to ROTMK but it doesn't compare at all...doesn't even come close. u should have avoided close-ups b/c the sprites look horrible...if u make another series give it a better plot and more excitement...nice attempt though =)

Very good!

You did an excellent job on taking place in rise of the mushroom kingdom. Keep up the good work!

Sweet!

The first was fantastic! But this is better! 10/10! I have to tell you, this is one of my favorite movies ever! What can I say? You're awesome, dude!