Reviews for "Over There: Segment 2"

a bit better

but in the last segment you said that you make it 20% bigger. it does not look bigger XD. but then i started to think that maybe if it was 2 big it would be screwed up...

oh well good job

Dustball responds:

I made the last segment 20% bigger than it was when it was first submitted. It was pretty bad quality too. This segment is also the new, larger size. (which makes them both the same.)

wow

this gives a good name to claymators everywhere

...

the characters were good, the voicing was good, and about the whole yelling thing, and thier voices sounding suppressed, is becuaew they were trying to simulate the distance between the two characters. and the whole cricket thing in the begginning with the still frame, it was a joke. and the humor is great, i like how you blatantly make every joke noticeable.

nice!

hey, thats some nice work you got there, say..who had that voice telling....voice..? if u could tell me add my hotmail nox_90@hotmail. com
cause i want that voice in a movie!:P

One of the better claymations ive seen

A good effort at claymation, yout almost as good as knox, trust me, thats a good thing, the claymation was quite smooth and there were some witty innovations made by both of you, but what do you expect from two of the most innovative animators in the buisness, nice score from dustball and gel

4/5