For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Alien Bit"

I loved it

I love all of your flash, I'm really glad whenever I see you submitted a new one, because they're so entertaining. Too bad there wasn't a special effect at the end, I guess it's fun to leave it to the imagination.

PS. More Grim Reaper Show, please. I love that series.

Ah, some more explanations

of the world according to Matzerath. I love these cartoons, they are funny and slightly insightful as to just why the human race is so fucked up.

Can we see this perverted alien who 'created' us next please. I'd love to chuck a brick at him.

Review Number 56, me thinks

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Once again, Mike Houser shows us the true pitiful meaning of our worthless lives! w00t!

I adore all of your animations!

Ha, the we're all such herd animals.

Better than I might think!

This was a pretty impressive flash as it had originality in it. With that being said, I have never actually heard of this "The Alien Bit" thing before, so it seems original to me at least. The best part is how great the animation is, especially the backgrounds of the alien ship. While it is brief, I also like how that rock heading towards Earth looks CGI. The comment about displaying a sound effect was pretty funny too. This was a good flash from you, and may I and Kevin Bacon wish you a happy April Fool's Day!