For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Alien Bit"

I loved it

I love all of your flash, I'm really glad whenever I see you submitted a new one, because they're so entertaining. Too bad there wasn't a special effect at the end, I guess it's fun to leave it to the imagination.

PS. More Grim Reaper Show, please. I love that series.

*boom*

Hey, that was good. I really liked the way you animated the aliens. And the upside down view of earth was pretty clever too. And the effects at the end...what can I say? Just...indescribable...

not to bad.

well if this is your first flash then it isn't so bad,but if it isn't ur first i hope you can do better in the future.

Well hmm..

That was ok, I vote 5

Sorry for the short review, my head hurts, and it wasn`t by this animation, it`s really good