Reviews for "The Alien Bit"

Sweet

Did that green alien have a vagina for a mouth???

Ok, but not as good as I had hoped

It was a good run with nicely placed jokes and a sweet twist at the end but I did notice one major thing wrong with it. THE EARTH WAS UPSIDE-DOWN!! Quick question. How do you get that wrong? But other than that it was a good submission and pretty funny.

=D funny!

this was funny and also short i think you could do better but this was good none the less! keep up the work man its gettn better

Pretty good.

I liked it. At first I didn't like your animations but that changed after I found it it's the style of the movie. It's quite funny, not "ROFLMFAO" funny but it made me smile =). I did think it was a bit short though, I'd like to see more of those funky-looking aliens. The one on the right made me think a cunt though I dunno. The way they talked was also very suiting.

Entertainment value: 8
Complaints: Too short.
Tips: Make it longer. That's about it.
Point reduction: 1 out of 5

man...that was prudy good...

before i looked at this...i was starting to think it was going to be a sad day for newgrounds...but then you came along, great job man...keep it up!