For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Alien Bit"

Muchas fifen

Quality. Glad I added you to my favorites so I didn't miss it. I saw the talent in the Grim Reaper show originally, and without a doubt I see it again here. A certain quality of jaded hilarity makes your work truely special. Keep it up.

Pretty good

The aliens themselves and their ship were very creatively done. Hehe, our religion is based on Zargonquee's pick up lines? Creative stuff. I would suggest that it be longer, but you've apparently said all you wanted to say with their quick exchange, and I guess it's quality, not quantity.

Review Number 56, me thinks

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Once again, Mike Houser shows us the true pitiful meaning of our worthless lives! w00t!

Ah, some more explanations

of the world according to Matzerath. I love these cartoons, they are funny and slightly insightful as to just why the human race is so fucked up.

Can we see this perverted alien who 'created' us next please. I'd love to chuck a brick at him.

Interesting...

I admit this one was funny. But than again its pretty plain and flat. I dont really understand the odd colors such as purple or red on the earth. The aliens...well what can I say about them...they hardly look like they can operate a ship. Then again the ship looked alive to me O.o. The comment on how the world is upside down. Well who said space had a down and an up? Space is 360 in every gosh darn direction. I never understood why spaceships in movies or t.v. shows have all their ships facing the same way. Its kinda unlogical. But...eh...Good movie love the last line..."advanced and benelovent". XD