Reviews for "Gauntlet - Medley"

2 thumbs up.

exciting. inventive. fun to listen too. enjoyable. good work man

Thank you.

I...I think i love you.

I haven't heard anything like this on newgrounds in a very long time, if ever. Respect.

Stage3-1 responds:

Thank you. If you feel that way, keep checking back. I've made a CD and I am slowly uploading all the songs from it to here. I'm about 1/2 done.

Sweet song man!

I canĀ“t believe I never listened to this one till now, its freaking brilliant!

Lovely tune, mixing and mastering could be improve but since it appears that you recorded this live Im not gonna affect your score ( ;

Going to my personal favorites.

Keep rocking bro!

Johnny~

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks. Mixing and mastering was tough.. It was all recorded live in my basement, so I did the best I could. I did all the mixing myself, sent the tracks away and paid to have them mastered. I'm satisfied with how it turned out, but I'm hoping to get even better results for the next CD. Thanks for the review.

Holy oh my god

That was hella intensely awesome. Keep on making, if you are, more music. You are talented!

Stage3-1 responds:

I will keep on making, although it's on hold for a while due to school. I plan on doing another CD once I'm done. Hopefully twice as intense as this one.

the great memories

i love both the beginning and the rock twist on it near the end, anyways this brings up so many memories for the fact the last boss was a bitch lol 3 headed dragon and you had to kill it in like 5 min or something, well i could defiantly try and kick that things ass to this! 15/15

Stage3-1 responds:

Wow, I'm impressed. I can't say I've ever made it to the end. Reading all these reviews makes me want to play it right now... Thanks for the review.