Reviews for "MK Konquest Adventure 1"

perfect

This awesome movie goes to my favourite movies,and guess what+It gets first place on my favourites and you too Bezo.I expect this to get daily feature atleast,maybe even frontpage.

Bezo responds:

Wow, I'm seriously honoured. I could aspire to no greater heights than daily feature, but we'll see. ;)

-Bezo.

I agree with the last guy

Its good that i completed the game (well 6 months ago lol) i actualy got these jokes. But, he didnt turn that old wen he went to hell he was still just a young man. He turned old as he went to the Chaos Realm in that yellow goop.

Bezo responds:

That was in the actual game. In this version, Shujinko is so unbelievably stupid that he took 87 years to find the first Kamidogu on Earthrealm. ;)

Thanks the the review. Glad you liked it.

-Bezo.

that was great! and the special featurs of shou---

kan was hillarious! i loved it!

Bezo responds:

I'm glad you liked klicking Shao Kahn. Hopefully, next time I'll have a klickable Shao Kahn that kicks ass as well as stands there looking dumb. Then you will have to tread karefully.

Thanks for the review and the 10.

-Bezo.

One of the best Flashes ever made!!!!

MEATBLAZE KICKS ASS!!!!!Sorry,had to get that out of my system.Anyway,MMMMMAAAAARRRRRRVVVVEEEELLLLOOOOUUUUSSS Job!!!!!This has been out for awile so I wonder,WHERE IS EPISODE 2?!??!

Bezo responds:

Episode II is uh...approximately 1% finished. And will remain so for a long time.

so...awesome!

i don't normally vote 10 but duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! this was so funny! even the audio commentary was good! can't wait to see the other episodes!