Reviews for "MK Konquest Adventure 1"

This was great

Heheh i think the funniest oart was your take on sega, making it BEZO hehehe good job keep up the good work.

Bezo responds:

Aw man, I dunno if that's a good thing or not, but thanks. You gave me ten, so I'll assume it was. Hooray!

I'm actually glad someone caught the Sega reference.

-Bezo.

Nice one.....

Its alright, the only downside about it was that i noticed that meat-blaze has gloves and shoes now, thats a little weird. But it was pretty funny and I wish Shao Khan could of been in the movie itself, but its great anyway, well anyway Cheerio, uh raisin bran! lol

Ninja ninja ninja ninja....

I love this! The episode itself is funny and well-made, but what really raises this submission is all the extra material. The commentary, the secret in the commentary, clicking Shao Kahn, the trailer (Therion! W00t!)... I can't wait for the next episode!

GREAT REMAKE

that's really it =D

Thanks a lot.

lolz

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja meat blaze meat blaze (repeat ninja part) ARGH! IT'S SHANG TSUNG!

i would've expected violence but that part was a let-down
lui kang: Aw-wa

Bezo responds:

Violence in Flash is so passé.