Reviews for "MK Konquest Adventure 1"

One big ROFL!

Some nice work Bezo. Hope to see Part II.

Bezo responds:

Someday. Not necessarily someday soon, but someday.

awesome!

the best aspect of this was the audio commentary, by the way hows it going with sindel? ;)

Bezo responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed the audio commentary, but there is no truth to the rumour that I'm shacking up with Sindel. As Shao Kahn and I are good friends, that wouldn't be fair to him. Plus, she's old. Like, really old. Shut up, I'm bad at math.

Plus I have a real girlfriend. ;)

-Bezo.

funny

this is the funnyest movie ever just one thing who do u go to the hidden secen?

Bezo responds:

During the Audio Commentary, click on any subtitle during the phrase: Chinese Ninja Warrior. You'll be rewarded with a varitable badger-thon of ninjas.

One thing.......

That easter egg in the audio commentary is absolute gold....I replayed it about 50 times.....

The rest of the stuff was good, but that song is awesome.

Bezo responds:

Heh, glad you liked it. When you parody something that's already great, you have to work hard at it.

Sweet

Awsome i also like the adventres of spirit liu awsome 5/5

Bezo responds:

Thanks. I used to like the Adventures Of Spirit Liu, but then I had no time to work on school stuff. I never have time to make more stuff now.