Reviews for "MK Konquest Adventure 1"

That was sweet!

I still can't beleive that bastard Onaga used me. By the way what was that "incident"? and that badger,badger thing killed me.

Bezo responds:

The incident refers to the origin of Meat-Blaze, where Meat and Blaze formed a single entity. It was explained in The Adventures Of Spirit Liu Episodes 75-77. You can check them out here:

sick

why send smoke to his death smoke ownz, good job with the flash smoke looks kick ass PeAcE!!

Bezo responds:

Smoke can totally own Shao Kahn. What? He can't? Oh. Crap.

Hilarious!

That was so funny, especially the hidden scene. Bezo Bezo Bezo meat cleaves, argh its shang tsung ahhhh a tsung tsung!! LOL I like that better than badger version. I give it a 5!

Bezo responds:

Thanks dude. Glad you liked it, and glad you 5'd it.

Lol, funny

It's preddy good ya, I can't wait for more episodes...

Bezo responds:

Thanks. But you'll have to. Wait, that is. Because I suck at making stuff with any high degree of frequency.

lolz

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja meat blaze meat blaze (repeat ninja part) ARGH! IT'S SHANG TSUNG!

i would've expected violence but that part was a let-down
lui kang: Aw-wa

Bezo responds:

Violence in Flash is so passé.