For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MK Konquest Adventure 1"

Overall, I thought it was great

Bezou does a great job doing this "Deception" Parody. And the humor too was great, Overall all I can say is: "Please make more".

so funny

i was wondering if u will make more plz i need to see more! well if u feel like it

Good I like it good job BEZO!

87 years and 1 Kamidogu wouldent that make Shujinko 522 years old? Oh well good job BEZO!

-Rastamun21

Dude.

This is one of the best MK parodies I've seen in awhile, along with animation. I have to wonder, though, what did you use for Smoke's voice?(Exscuse me for being a n00b)

Bezo responds:

Glad you liked it. Smoke's voice is created using a combination of various filters in Logic Pro Audio (similar to how I created Soundwave's voice in my various Soundwave projects). I believe I used the Vocal Transformer tool to create a constant pitch of C, and then used a Pitch Shifter tool at 50% to create a doubling effect.

Nicely Done

I am very impressed with the quailty of this animation. Damashi is my favorite character in this. I hope to see more of this kind of thing by you. Awesome work!

Bezo responds:

Will do. This animation took a long time to make and my style improved many times before it was even released. My current level of skill is much higher than this.

Glad you liked it. Damashi rules.