For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MK Konquest Adventure 1"

Thinking of words for "Stunning"

Absolutely love the parody, great to go along with the rest of your work. Definately humour that MK buffs would appreciate more than others, so perfect for me!

Bezo responds:

Like I've often told ]{0MBAT and anyone else who will listen, Konquest mode is a comedy goldmine just waiting to be dug up. And dig, I shall. I shall.

Thanks for the review and for the ten. I really appreciate it.

-Bezo.

One of the best cartoons i've seen in a while

The script of this cartoon is really well written. It really funny and contains a lot of jokes that only MK:Deception players would understand. Bravo.

Bezo responds:

True, there are a lot of MKD-only jokes. I try to make these things universally accessable, but there's only so much you can do to that end. Thanks for the review and the nine.

Cute

The movie itself is cute. Kinda slow moving and not much happens, but it's clever. But watching it with the audio commentary is fantastic. It's so clever and imaginative. I thought it was going to be the stereotypical "oh this is what happened." But it had just the right balance between "actual commentary" and play. Good job. :D

Bezo responds:

I've watched the commentaries on every episode of Futurama, every DVD released episode of the Simpsons and all the commentary episodes of Family Guy and The Critic. And I noticed a lot of patterns in the commentaries. So I wanted to make my commentary authentic by including at least one cell phone call. :D Glad you liked it. Thanks for the review and the 8.

LOL!!!

This is the funniest MK thing I've ever seen, next to the animalities in Ultimate MK3. I can't wait for the next one, and whatever follows! Keep it up!

Bezo responds:

Aw, I think it's better than the Animalities. But I guess they were pretty funny. You may not be able to wait for the next one, but you'd better get used to the idea. ;)

beza

lol tthis is funny

Bezo responds:

Thanks dude. I appreciate the 10s. 10s are awesome.