Reviews for "MK Konquest Adventure 1"

I like Smoke the best

How come you put up an avatar for the movie with a scene that doesn't appear in the flash? There were no action scenes, and it was very hard to hear that floating guy speaking. The only things I enjoyed were the good graphics, and Smoke, who is my favorite Mortal Kombat character. The voice and movement was well done.

Ninja ninja ninja ninja....

I love this! The episode itself is funny and well-made, but what really raises this submission is all the extra material. The commentary, the secret in the commentary, clicking Shao Kahn, the trailer (Therion! W00t!)... I can't wait for the next episode!

Very good job

Great job on this flash, the jokes had a very nice wit and were not just stupid sayings and idiotic actions. However, the real triumph here is the great voice acting, almost enough to warrant a ten.

Great!

You have proven that not only are you good with the action captures from the game, you can also animate the characters very well.

Great job, and continued success.

Nice movie, you did it again!

I love it! Now.........what's the name of the trailer music, and is it on the audio portal? It doesn't really matter if it isn't. Your movies are flawless!