Reviews for "Calderbank 2"

Horray for humour at other's expense!

I love poking fun at others misfortune!

What's the next episode going to be? Calderbank, you've got no face? Wait, now that I think about it, that'd be too sad...

EdibleCastle responds:

if you're implying i'm making fun of other peoples misforunes then your mistaken. i'm just telling it how it is.

the next episode.... u'll have to wait and find out. :P

thanks for enjoying!

Calderbank has all the luck...

Nice sequel and both Calderbank episodes are funny and make me value my limbs.

Will Arbuckle,

You bastard! Poor Calderbank :(

EdibleCastle responds:

nonsense, he had it coming to him!

Ahaha... Wow.

Just wow. That was... Certainly not what I was expecting from the title. In fact, I didn't know what to expect for most of the duration of the movie (and its predecessor). The spontaneity was refreshing to say the least. The humor was there in the form of irony for the most part, and then surprise at the end. I love the face gag. Strangely disturbing, but amusing.

In a way... It reminds me of life. The way that the more you gain, the more you lose... Or I could simply be reading far too much into it and misconstruing random humor for something far deeper. No matter!

It was amusing. I do not regret taking the time to watch this. Hopefully more will follow!

EdibleCastle responds:

oh, the calderbank stories are deep, man. real deep. and you've barely scratched the surface of their true meaning.

Toothsome

A worthy succsessor to the amazing 1st. Longer, BETTER. Please make a third.