Reviews for "Calderbank 2"

very original!

You've obviously got some excellent talent, and humorously innovative and original ideas. You're definitely using what you have in a good way, and what else can I say but keep the good stuff coming!

will do

LMFAO!!!

From characters, to the songs, the voices, the animation, and the story, this is QUALITY!! So very funny i loved it. This HAS to stay on newgrounds!!

Great Job!

EdibleCastle responds:

and with your help I'm sure it will

Great job.

This movie deserves atleast 8 1/2.i liked Calderbank 1 too.I had to watch it because i liked Calderbank 2.This goes to my favourite movies and you too to my favourite authors.Btw,how long it took you to make this?

EdibleCastle responds:

about a month i'd say. thanks for putting me and calderbank in your favs.

HUMORISTISK!

MAN WILL you never cease to amaze me!
Yes this episode had me laughing out loud at certain parts. The animation is perfect, great sound and dialouge as always, i like how the characters interferes with eachother.

I loved the storyline, original and clever from start to end, and i gotta say that ending left me satisfied and pleased with a great laugh, and i love to laugh!
Your selfmade song at the end is fantastic, the lyrics are hilarious and it got a catchy tune.

Your submissions are getting better and better, and your best one is still not made!

Good job Will!! Keep it up.

TOTAL HUMORISTISK!