Reviews for "Calderbank 2"

now that's art

I've been laughing for 10 minutes after your flash. damn it's good

Fantastic.

Heheh. Loving all of your stuff, and felt inclined to send a note to praise it and stuff.

You gotta wonder: what will happen next? I have to imagine that he will probably have some hideous leather mass or some kind of mask grafted into his face. I feel that if there is any end to the series that he will come face to face with Cthulhu, driving him into a madness so deep it will kill a man instantly.

Oh, such wonderful things that could happen.

And on a related note: the song.

I want the Calderbank song, but the only one in your audio portal is the first one. You don't have one with the second set of lyrics uploaded. Is there any reason for this, or did you just never upload it?

Besides that, I'm completely satisfied.

I love the fact your musical.

not only can you animate well but you can also compose music. good for you

DUDE!!!

How do you manage to get the theme song and stuff? are you in a choir? that stuff kicks ass! Please tell me how you get it!

EdibleCastle responds:

I make it. It's a one man song.

Absolutely hilarious

Where do you come up with this stuff? I didn't see that last bit coming at all - I laughed for about five minutes straight. Poor Calderbank. We need a sequel to this one! Cuboy is excellent, but I think ol' Calderbank is my favorite.