Reviews for "Xionic Revolution"

A la madre wey q no tienes otra cosa...

que hacer mas que responder todos los reviews!? a la madre no mames.
Si, te puse todos 0 para cagarte el palo, pero overall es 10 pa subirte tu score y agarres de perdida review crew pick..

Porq chingados no te puso el tom en FP? q raro. Te odia

Xionico responds:

jajajaj XD, es ke orita stoy en la escuela y no lelgan por mi,asi ke ke mejor ke ahcer ke responder reviews? io se ke mcuahs cosas, pero bah xD
creo ke tom si me odia >.>

You, sir, deserve more then just a 5.

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten the front page yet. This Flash is perfect in all forms. Plus, I also have to give you props for your name. Keep up the good work and good luck with "Against Fate". One last thing, thanks for responding to my review of your other flash "The Last Battle."

Xionico responds:

thanks XD! it seems taht tom fulp hate sme by some reason >.>||
aaand no problem XD
thanks for ur review =°!

awesome movie.

its alot better than that "shades of blue" part you had, ALOT BETTER. I was actually wondering whether or not this was the same guy, man, good job man, you really know how to tween and use lighting effects and such and such. Thumbs up!

wow the best flash ive seeen ever

damn this is just damn right good

Great!

Great flash man, interesting and varied, good job.