Reviews for "Xionic Revolution"

lol

i like the bubble 1 bub just crazy lol and i lmfao when he fell in the abyss and when xionic demon was talking to them lol...... the super smash bros 1 well u know what i mean had an epic fight and a funny ending..... last but certinly no the least that trailor was just epic man i wanna c more of that

heh funny

Love the xionic series. LOVE EM!

favorite scenes from each part

bubble trouble: bub...i hate u ya know
F.D.Match: MARUTO JUTSU:TV PLUG PULL *mario pulls plug before death* lol *fukin boomerang*
Against fate: Ninja Person sees buncah robots aiming at him* Ninja:...HOLY SHIT!
(the ninja has karys eyes and xeros ninja outfit if eh were human from ur xionic madness series* even though this is 2 years before...i think

Liked it

Its been a while since we heard from you Xionic, i think i preferd the Bubble Trubble too, i mean, hilarius, (except the benny hill song) other then that, funny as hell, and the way you logged in and starded talking dureing the flash, new fresh material, and how you first typed "Screw you" erased, and said "sure" really showed off a darker side of you, >:3

Your artwork is so simple

Yet so epic! You make flash easier than it looks. Not in only this but in all your animations.