For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Xionic Revolution"

Awesome

SSBM is one of my favourite Gamecube game but there was thing you forgot roy wears a bandana and I he is my favourite character can you answer this for me what is your Favourite SSBM character?

System-Zer0

nice

That was aweomse, the bub and bob were my fav, the only problem was that fact that the handle of the grenade was pulled instead of the pin, i just thought it was funny.

wow the best flash ive seeen ever

damn this is just damn right good

Fantastic man, Just bloody brilliant

You deffinatly pulled at the right strings on me by sampling Stratovarius, Avantasia, and Luca Turilli. Fantastic music and it fit Very well. Keep the great flash coming man.

you expect people to what!

now'a days im a little harder on most flash artists, but this i can, how you say... be a little nicer.
and who doesnt like super smash brothers anyways?
so now the consturctive critisism.
the sound could have been a lot better although i have seen a lot of shit lately (sound wise) so this wasn't to bad.
and if possible, get some nice voice acting in there as it would make it almost perfict.