Reviews for "Endless Flight 2"

not an original idea...

...but still a fun game, nevertheless. Good animation work there. Keep up the good work.

Good game

Good game, not an original idea though, do you play Neopets? Because I've seen a game there almost exactly like this.

Anyway, nice graphics and everything but the dragon really needs to be more responsive to my controls. It takes a long time for it to move up when I want it to. Also, Its sometimes not easy to see the ground.

was ok

i liked it, but was a bit boring. and i agree with PFuryoo; it was difficult 2 see the ground and the dragon wasnt as responsive as it should be. but good effort

GeoKureli responds:

well it is a cave, its kinda supposed to be hard to see. although i can see perfectly. also my screen is screwed up. at full brightness, contrast, and color, its still 25 percent darker then a normal screen. i might buy a new one with the money i won.

nice job but..

what does the blue dragon exactly do, what the others can't?
and how much do you need to score to get it.
the first time I played it (while ago, I got it.) but it doesn't seem to unlock now.

anyhoo great job

Nice version of it..

Ive seen at least two other games like this but I like this one the best ( you should have specified to hold the button better )
Anyway good game My highscore 689