Reviews for "Legend Of Zelda: The Remix"

I love remixes!

Specially good ones!
but I hate the load from newgrounds...it takes centuries to load >.<

Good overall poor start

Started out really slow and boring in my opinion but I will say as the song went on I was absolutly hooked. So yeh the only reason im giving this an 8/10 or an 4/5 is because the beginning didnt grasp my attention.

its pretty good

i thought that the intro could have been a bit better, but the rest of the song was awesome. Some of the instruments could have mixed a tiny bit better, but it sounded good overall.

I think if either the intro ended at 0:20, or something was added, idk.. The build was really good. I guess Id like it more if the intro was half the length, and the part right after the build was half as long.

Matter of preference maybe. But like its been said before, the awesomeness of the main melodies really saved this one and made it stand out. so props for that!

pretty cool!

Well...an "A" for effort

My initial reaction upon hearing the first 45 seconds of the song was quite grim. I was about to do a Yatzee-esque destruction of this song. I have to say the rest of the song saved it. You didn't quite hit all the orchestral nuances in the song (and trust me on this one, they are VAST). That's what's really missing out of this. You're missing some voices. Also....clavichord? Come on now....if you're gonna use that as a voice, add some more low strings and some orchestral brass. You know, make it full and epic, like the game, itself. To this song's merit, it tries hard to be cool. It's really close to being something really special and awesome, but it just misses the mark. The buildup was well done, I will give you that. The actual melody timing was SO close to being done perfect. The trance/dance section was the best part of the song, man. If the song were just that, you'd be seeing a better rating out of me. Keep at it, you may just wow me yet. I'm feeling a bit charitable because you DID put decent touches on it, so 4/5 for you.

Great

At the begining of the song I thought "Oh, just one of those lame remixs"

However, one learns that you can't judge a song by it's introduction, so I continued listening. It's really amazing.

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thanks a lot for listening! :)