Reviews for "Legend Of Zelda: The Remix"

It's Okay.

I know it's old, but I must say, it needs work. Too bad you lost the project file! :(

Right at the beginning, I didn't like the timing of the triplets, they sounded wonky. Some of the notes are wrong as well, which drove me insane, since I loved this game so much and listened to this song so much back in the day. lol

0:57 is pretty damn cool! Sounds like you took the same pattern though and copied it into another synth. So all the same wrong notes are there >.<

The arp at 1:47 didn't fit very well into the mix, it was quite loud and took over the other sounds, if you EQed the lows out of it a bit more, it may have worked better.

It's also quite short, not a very conclusive outro either.

Mind you, everything sounds quite crisp and there's no distortion. :D

Maybe you should completely remake it, I see a lot of promise in this, the wrong notes can/must be fixed!

Keep at it!

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Umm... what the hell are you talking about? XD

Seriously man, which wrong notes? O.o

And yes the mix is pretty fucked up XD As I said on my description, this is an extreeeemly old remix, so I wasnt really that experienced to know how to properly EQ a song, but notes? Ummm nope, perhaps you're saying that because I simply changed the scale of the song, but the notes are fine...

Thanks for the review, although I would have preferred you reviewed one of my trance songs, but anyways.....

hmmm...

never was really a fan of zelda, but this is a cool remix 9/10 5/5 hehe ^^ KEEP EM COMING!

Hmm Zelda

Does this need a f***ing review. It`s Zelda for hells sake. I like it alot. Love the this techno version. You hear that´s the Zelda theme song.
I raise my horns and pray that Link destroýs Ganondorf once and for all. Still I always cheer on the evil guys in movies and games.
But what can I say Zelda rules. And how I wish it comes to 360 in the future , but that´s not going to happen , I know.

Nope, thats very unprovable =P

But ty for the review!

Just as good!

As the other one I just commented on 5 seconds ago! Even if this is old, it's still good. Makes me want to dance. <(**<)(>**<)<(**)>(>**)> Kirby dance...

Awesome!

Thanks man, and dont forget to add me to your favorite artists list!