Reviews for "Legend Of Zelda: The Remix"

memories

This reminds me of all the games of Zelda I have played.
In other words.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!

Thanks buddy!

omg!

I dont know why, but this slammin beat made me start tapping my foot and i never even realised :D

And i like the flanger (i think) effect near the end, did u put that on the master channel?

Ace, 5/5 & 10/10 :D :D :D

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Yeep, good ol' flanger, thanks a lot bro!

Well.

This could be zelda, but it sounded horrible cheap in my opinion, so i don't blame you, i mean, it's an old project. No problem.

But why is this getting the top 5 then? I don't really understand.

No idea bro...

But thanks for da 7 :D

I guess you could have done it a lot better than me 3 years ago, right?

CAN YOU FEEL IT!

Awsome remix man, totally jammin to this. This brought back fond memories with a vengence! Most excellent may good chap!

Thanks man!

hmmm...

i like how you changed it... but it got a little annoying untill the big change pretty good and i like the idea of changing the original theme to something more trippy nice work and keep up the good job. at first it sounds like video game then it gets to like techno but i like the transition... once again keep up the good work

Thanks! lol