Reviews for "Legend Of Zelda: The Remix"

Ah, nostalgia

Really brings me back to the old Zelda days while still holding its own as a remix, so I'd say a definite 9/10

Meh

When people compose remixes, one of the biggest things I look for is how you can make a song "your own", and not only take the existing melody and accompaniment and change it into something original, as if it was almost a completely different song. Sadly I didn't find that here.

It's a good arrangement of the Zelda theme, but as a remix I think it fell short. Especially with a song as complex as this, there is so much more you can take advantage of, instead of adding just a 4beat kick and some rhythmic synths.

Don't take this as some jealous person trying to bash your song, I congratulate you on getting the top 5. But for something that has been remixed the death, I would suggest in the future to be more original so that your remix can stick out and be unique.

Take care.

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thanks man, I would like to respond to your review properly, but Im so tired to say this to everyone that I will just direct you to my Author Comments.

And just as an addition, let me just say that I wasn't that experienced in music production at the time I made this remix.

the coolness it burns

the coolness it burns i give 10 for its pwneg

OMG

SO FUCKING SEXY AND AWESOME

omg

its starts of good but later on...AWSOME SAUCE!!