Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

once again u make this and enjoy people

this is the BEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also..it is my Bezo me metroidkiller from mk forces and kombat it is my deadlyscorpoin-zero from MKO remember?

Bezo responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. Nice to see a familiar face.

- Bezo.

Fucking hilarious.

This review gets....

Perfectality.

Bezo responds:

Wow, perfectality! The greatest of all the made-up words! We are honoured. Or should we say, honouredality!

-Bezoality

HAHAHAHAHAH...OH

FLIPPIN SWEET DUDE!!!!!!!!

FUNNY VERY FUNNY....OH

Bezo responds:

Sweet. It's so great to see a review this exuberant! It makes me reaffirm my wayward faith in humanity. Thank you, my brother. Thank you.

-Bezo.

Marvellous!

I can't resist to a KOTK parody! And i can't wait for the KOTK 8. I really like these! In fact, the "Kombat Kapers" was more funny! But, i was disappointed of the only missing item, the girly scream.

Anything fines, and yours job is very well done.
Like Shao Khan says: Outstanding!

-Ermano300 out.

Bezo responds:

Can't wait, but gotta. You're right, there was no girly scream. Bad ]{0MBAT.

daer ot drah si txet drawkcab!

"daer ot drah si txet drawkcab!" is "backward text is hard to read", right? So funny!