For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

Great!

make more please I loved all of this set ((but am too lazy to add the individual ones to favs or review them individualy so I'll just say keep up the good wrk))

Bezo responds:

Lazy! Lazy! YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR LAZINESS!!! DIE!!!!!!!!

Geez, that's a lot of exclamation points.

I love you

Bezo, from just watching the Shao Kahn thing, I gained a whole new respect for you. I loved it...I almost had tears coming out from my eyes. It was so great, it should win an Oscar. But in all ACTUALITY, nice job.

Bezo responds:

Love me if you want, but don't piss off the girlfriend. ;)

SERIOUSITY!

Nice movie

I've got the game but I can't do Kenshi's stupid style branching combos. They're so ****ing hard.

Bezo responds:

You can do it! Eventually, you'll make it.

"daer ot drah si sdrawkcab"

Yes, backwards text is VERY hard to read! And for all those people out there who cant read backwards:

"Daer ot drah si sdrawkcab" is "Backwards text is hard to read" backwards. And yes, IT WAS SUPER HYPER ULTRA MEGA FUNNY!!!!

Bezo responds:

I'd be worried if someone didn't get that. But I get all the jokes. So what do I know?

OMG I can't breath!

This is by far the funniest of your movies. I can tell you took alot of time on this and it payed off well. Siht eivom si retsam-ssa devorppa.

Bezo responds:

Yes. We took a lot of time. The next one will take even longer.