For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

In the Barber shop Quartet.....

Whos the guy standing inbetween SubZero and Ermac??

Other then that it was good.

There is no Ermac.

They are, from left to right; Sub-Zero, Hydro, The Lin Kuei Grandmaster, and Smoke.

^^ I like this but...

I really now just want to complainment on the meat-blaze thing ^^ with all the "ality" words ^^ poor Meat Blaze tis he is not gay ^^ your character meat blaze is so precious ^^ ok...I'll stop ^^

Bezo responds:

Heh. Meat-Blaze is great. Apparently, the MK Team watched KOTKVII and loved Kombat Kapers especially.

IT WAS GREAT!!! I'D WATCH IT ALOT!!!

Shao Kahn and Meat-Blaze in Kombat Kapers (in glorious Sprite-O-Vision) was
my favorite part. "So I lost to the humans again on a 'TECHNICALITY!!'
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I WOULD NOT STOP LAUGHING!!
I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD, THAT PEOPLE WATCHING TV COULD NOT HEAR
OVER MY LAUGHING!!

Bezo responds:

It was probably my favourite part too. It proves once again that you don't need a whole lot of action to make people laugh. ;)

Apologize for me to the people that were trying to watch TV.

Marvellous!

I can't resist to a KOTK parody! And i can't wait for the KOTK 8. I really like these! In fact, the "Kombat Kapers" was more funny! But, i was disappointed of the only missing item, the girly scream.

Anything fines, and yours job is very well done.
Like Shao Khan says: Outstanding!

-Ermano300 out.

Bezo responds:

Can't wait, but gotta. You're right, there was no girly scream. Bad ]{0MBAT.

7 Flashes, 1 review

I've just watched the whole set, and they're great. I think I'll just 5 this one to save time...

Gotta five 'em allâ„¢.