For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

Fan' Freakin-tastic

I liked the shao-kahn and meat-blaze thing the most

Bezo responds:

Apparently, most people did. Which means I can make a lot of flashes with hardly any animation at all and people will love 'em.

Not bad

Lol, that girl was sayin, "Backwards text is hard to to read"

She certainly was!

Yet another Godsend flash from Bezo

Nice flash. The extra features were funny, and the "Don't Play!" thing is again funny as Netherrealm (Don't laugh at me for that comment. I've beaten Konquest mode twice. You tend to get addicted.). I was waiting for the next Konquest Adventure flash, since it was really good. So... HURRY!!!

Bezo responds:

Gonna be a long wait. Let's just say you'll probably see KA2 when you're sick of playing Final Fantasy XII.

BEZO IS GOD

dude, your music kicks ass, you have everlasting humor, keep it up! Much better than that other mk stuff here (Im looking at you, "Real Mortal Kombat"!!!!!!)

Woot, all hail me.

Yes, my music does kick ass. Thanks. :D

strange..

hm well il give you a ten for graphics, and 10 for humour only because i wasn't expecting to laugh so hard when it started up... but you are a geek, try going out with some friends every once in a while.. but good job making the movie besides for the boring parts of this movie (all of it) good job

Bezo responds:

Going out with friends is overrated. I'd much rather stay in with friends.