Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

OMG ROFLMAO

You don't question my speech patterns, and I wont question your...

SEXUALITY

Bezo responds:

You'd better not question my sexuality, or I'll seriously have to go shopping and watch West Side Story.

It's fabulous!

-Bezo.

LOL

Don't ask about the varied scores... I won't answer.

Anyways, the last guy to post is kinda suggesting that you put this on your own site, string it up together, and then we see it all at once.

When is the 8th one coming out?

Bezo responds:

I'd say, right about now.

-Bezo.

Why not just put them all together???

I don't understand why you don't just join all the shows together just make a big movie. Otherwise, this movie series has potential.

Bezo responds:

Because most of these are close to the five megabyte Newgrounds limit all by themselves.

The goody and the baddy

Good: "and then she put her thing down flipped it and reversed it"
Bad: Sometimes, the graphics get blurry, no 8-bit preloader
What's next?: a Shaolin Monks parody
And a quote from a Kombat Pavilion comic: Bros before Hos

Bezo responds:

There was no bad! No bad at all! No, there probably won't be a Shaolin Monks parody, at least for a longass time.

Perfectality!

This was the ultimatality. I cant wait till the next one!

Awesomeality. Or something.