For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

ha

that was cool. and i think that shao kahn needs some...NORMALITY!!!

i laughed my ass off

i thought this was the funniest one yet because of the dont play short and the shao kahn short the funny part of dont play was when the song said les go to the realm or khaos that doesnt have a name keep up the good work im waiting 4 number 9 to come out

just fucking loved it

you sir can sing, and if it was just all you, than you can really sing. i loved the barber shop quartet part. but dont get me wrong all of the extras were great, this is the best one ive seen so far
just loved it you rock

Bezo responds:

Thanks. I *can* sing. I'm even doing it professionally now. And I'll be coming soon to an opera house near you. ;)

But I still love doing the more pop-esque music. ;)

-Bezo.

Just awesome...

Well done.

Medium rare.

Toasty?

Thanks for the 10s. ;)

lmao!

"damnit meat-blaze you will respect mah authoritaw!" lol shao kahn was the best extra but the lin kuei oen was creative aswell and by the way all of you in the lin kuei barbershop quartet thats not hydro that appears on the side thats frost from mkda and now you know :)

Bezo responds:

Yeah, Hydro is one of the singers. If we'd made this now, Frost would've been clickable.

Glad you enjoyed our work.

-Bezo.