For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

Kombat Kapers

Great job ]{; the Kombat Kapers was great. Though I suppose this whole post is banality, because the commonality of your work being good is near totality. Soon teachers will make their students watch your videos and it will be just be another normality of the day (ok I don't posses your's and Bezo's ability for the ality). The Extras seem to be almost taking to large of a role (in my opinion) but never the less I think they show off your great personality (You used that one :\ ). The music before Kombat Kapers, was great as well. Definently a 5/5 and I'm putting it on my favorites.

Bezo responds:

I am Bezo, dangit. Lousy ]{0MBAT, getting all the credit for my hard work. I WILL DESTROY YOU, ]{OMBAT!!!

Anyway, thanks for the review. The extras are getting way out of hand. Tell ]{0MBAT that you want less of them (since they take up way more of my time than the rest).

nice job

funny movie one of the best mk flash i have seen

Bezo responds:

Wow, the best MK flash you've seen! That's scary. But thank you.

Really GOOD!

Man, this is one of the best submissions, i love sub zero's!
You are awsome! Keep up the exellent work!

Bezo responds:

Heh, thanks. I am a barbershop quartet.

nice

good job but next flash id make a bit longer but still it was good

Bezo responds:

Well, seeing as we're about 80 kilobytes from the NG size limit, I think making it longer would be a bad idea. Perhaps you didn't watch the extra features.

YAY!

it finally came!

Bezo responds:

Yay! Let's all have cake!