Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

I loved it!

Why the fuck doesent this get a god damn 4.00 or better for rating. this is so awesome.... i might even say its teh l337! Keep it up mister! this humor is awesomeness!

Bezo responds:

It won't get above a 4, ever. I love it, and I think it's fantastic, but to the average NewGrounder it's a piece of crap that should be "bl4mz0r!".

Thanks for your review, though.

- Bezo.

AMAZING

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A FLASH FULL OF SUCH......HILARITY

Bezo responds:

And a good review of such...(DUN!) BREVITY.

Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!ROFL

Bezo responds:

*Sigmund Freud voice* You seem to be suffering from a mild form of hysteria.

- Bezo.

for an MK movie that lacked violence it rocked

Loved the barbershop quartet and loved shao kahn and his hillarious one-liners. the main feature itself was a little too boring and short compared to the extras

"I hope you keep making movies with this... QUALITY."

Oh, we will. We will.

Yeah, we're probably the only MK based series that has no violence ever. Some say that's our charm. Others say it pisses them off and they're gonna kick us in the nuts.

We say "What'd I think of wha?"

We'll try and make the main feature longer next time.

Excellent Job!

That was one of the best flash animations I've ever seen! I loved the bit with shao kahn saying things like "Don't make me question your... SEXUALITY" or "I think we should end this on a note of... FINALITY". The Ed Boon interview was... interesting. The only real problem is that it loses a bit of it's relavancy due to a lack of violence and gore(in the main feature).

Bezo responds:

Some people might say it's our lack of violence in a fandom absolutely drowning in it that gives us our unique charm. Of course, others might threaten to rip off our heads and eat our spines.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and hope you'll check out KOTK VIII when we get around to it.