Reviews for "Mortal Kombat Kamidogu 7"

......

it was better when damashi said dont play and everyone said he sucked, and also when damashi was stuck in a letter

DAMASHI STILL SUCKS

Bezo responds:

Heh, well it'd get boring if we made it the same everytime. Ok, it's getting boring now, but I can't get ]{0MBAT to say no to don't play. He loves it.

great

only problem was it was to short. i loved the spritovisin. oh and are you gonna continue this kinda stuff with mk sholin monks? i hope you do. added, like the rest of the serease, to my favs.

Clap Clap

I'll be waiting for the next one. Keep up the good work.

Bezo responds:

Well, hopefully you won't have to wait too long. The video for part VIII is a little longer than we're used to so there won't be as many special features because of the filesize limits. Thanks for the clapping and the 10.

awsome

the series continue.
Great as always keep up the good work

Bezo responds:

The series continue! That should be our new catchphrase. I can't remember what the old one was. I think it had something to do with Toasty guy. Something about singing high pitched about Toast. I like toast. I'm glad you liked what we gave you and appreciate our hard work and making each episode of Konquest Of The Kamidogu better than all the previous versions combined (and with also a Legendary Frog cartoon thrown in). We work our asses off to make you laugh. And so help me, God, if you people don't laugh, I'm gonna kill you all! I'll do it, too. I'm crazy. With just a hint of cinnamon..

Nice extras...

A nice addition to the series, but it kind of seems like you made the same type of mistake Midway did with MK:Deception: spent too much time on the extras, and not enough time on the core of the project itself. Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty funny, but it's overshadowed by the extras.

Great job on those extras, by the way, especially the Kombat Kapers one!

Bezo responds:

Perhaps we did that deliberately as a sort of ironic commentary on the state of Mortal Kombat Deception. Did you ever think of that? Huh? Huh? Yeah, ok, we didn't really. But we love the extras! So do the fans! Everyone loves Meat-Blaze. He's like the MK version of Raymond. Except I don't want to make love to his wife. 'cos I'm pretty sure she's a flaming skeleton too. And I'm not interested in getting burns in the groinal area, even for a joke. It's just not one of my big fantasies. Still, I'm glad you liked what we gave you, and took the time to review us and give your nine. We appreciate it, and will put it with all the 8s and 9s and 10s we love so very much. Good to see a familiar face around here. But now I have to go, because my chicken is seriously thawing out in the sink and if I don't cook it soon, it's gonna be all gross and slimy and I don't want that. I like my chicken to be partially frozen when I stirfry it. It's just a little more pleasant, you know? So, off I go. It's time for stirfry.