Reviews for "Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a"

I dn't no wat 2 say

Speechless, totally speechless. Best flash I've ever seen. An overall ten isn't enough, i'd give it 100 if I could.

Good lord, What do I say to such... awesomeness?

That's just awesome ^^ It was just like the movie... the whole... style/feel of it..

PERFECT!!

This movie was AWESOME! I loved it! You really made it funny, where appropriate, but it was funny because it had clocks instead of elves and everything else! It was an (almost) exact reproduction of the opening movie sequence! I can't wait to see the next installment.

Nox

you are truly a great flash movie maker

i loved this i love LoTR and this was awesome keep continuing this it will be permenantly put into the great flashes for all time

Woot.

Woot! Total pwnageness! (I noticed a few flaws with the words, if you want the actual word-by-word thingy, e-mail me at coritheanimefan@yahoo(dot)com.:))