Reviews for "Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a"

Now if only all clock animation could be like this

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.4327 to 4.4332!

It really was well done. And I hate 99% of clock crap on the portal, this is in the 1% that I enjoyed. That says alot.

Awesome

this is the first clock flash i've seen and i want to see the rest, very good job clock crew... or strangeClock or whatever

omfg i cant belive

its the lord of the ring on newgrounds with clocks. Its so goddamm good i want more!!! ITS TOO GODDAMM GOOD I LOVE IT I WANT MORE PLEASE!!! (Lord of the Clocks 1-1a, my anti-drug)

what a surprise

i loved it. i'll be sure to get my friends to see this.

There are no words that can describe this.....

This submission is the greatest clock film to date. I liked the whole darkness to it. I like that you redrew every clock to your specific design.
Great Job Strange! Looking foward to the next addition.