Reviews for "Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a"

Clocklings.

That was brilliant StrangeClock :)

I've seen all your work, Because your my favorite Clock artist of them all, And this (Along with Part 2) are your best works in my opinion. I can't really give you any props on the story, Although the way you made it your version was done great.

I think the thing that made this movie, Was the audio. Whoever narrated that entire piece for you deserves so much credit! But it's nothing without your masterful animating alongside.

Every single detail was done to perfection on this movie. This is definitely a credit to the Clock Crew, and what they stand for in this current day and age. Your one of the people who have changed the views of those who thought you were a bunch of spammers. You deserve something for that.

You should use MochiAds. You'd make millions with these animations!

You are Lord Of The Clocks <3

great

awesome movie keep up the good work

Very dramatic

Although nothing I was too interested in it was very nice and smooth animation and of course very familiar sounds that I've heard before. I've been used to hearing low quality computer voices used from this group so it was rather nice hearing something original. Be sure to keep working like you are ^_^

Amazing

Still perfect and funny after so many years :D. Is there another episode?

Best movie ever made!!!

The concept it really amazing, nothing was done worng, It's just perfect!