Reviews for "Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a"

I SALUTE U!

Put it into another movie, so its like the trilogy of the clocks! Excellent, ur work is great!

well...

despite my constant protest against clock movies, that even went as far as me making flashes about it (check my profile) i liked this one. should i be ashamed?

Ok, you got me

I am not a fan of the clock movies, but this one was really good!

Witty Jokes !

This was one of the all time greats. Before I watched this movie I was a Clock hater... now I have been converted. I will now dedicate my life to Clock Kind.

Everything was perfect, one of the best movies ever with one of the best art ever best preloader ever. Everything was great, and to top it all off: Theres going to be a part 2. All I can say is

<3 CLOCK CREW!!

-Beller

WOW

Unbelievable!! This movie is... is... unbelievable!! But the funny part is, I too, like the last reviewer, was seriously given the middle finger cause of my Views of many clock movies on Clock day. I'm sorry, but seriously, many of the Clock Crew dont that the gusto to make good movies, some of them didn't even care. But Strangeclock, this is one flash that still shows there are many Clocks out there that still care about Quality... not quantity. My friend, you deserve my sixth Overall Ten!