Reviews for "Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a"

If I can spplit myself in two halfs, one of them would say this work didn't denatured the emotional core of LOTR intro, while the other half would say that the humor behing the reappropriation of the original work is neat and just enough. I'm sad I didn't see it when I was young. It would make me discover gems long before I end my secondary and collegial classes.

This was awesome!
I can't imagine how much effort was spent on this piece!

This was the first year that Clock Day got its own page. I'm so glad we have such a great cartoon here. You deserve all of these awards. The animation is simply amazing. I guess I may have been expecting more jokes. I just love these awesome designs.

You do the original story so much justice. It's a pity this was never finished. You guys really did make great stuff. It's a great tribute to a great story. It was funny to hear the clock names when the rest of it was so serious.

the blam vote as the ring LOL

a wonderfull adaptation.

once again, a wonderfull adaptation, of ''lord of the rings'', that got made into a WONDERFULL, BEAUTIFULL, movie.
you did great, once more, and it was epic.
the visuals were simply spectacular, and the voice talents (esp. grandfather, you, and nef, along with biblo, and that means all the voices i guess, lol) WERE STUNNING.
i love'd nef's narrating voice, and the choice of having boynberrie's to take the vote.
also, i liked the big battle scene, and the part where isilburrito fought to avenge his father.
what a brave clock.

well, a great mvoie, by a great artist, and i hope you would conitnue this, in the future.
im simply speechless.