Reviews for "Broken Clocks"

Great clock movie

WOW I thought that was great but can you make one more clock movie involving slurpee clock and that orange juice glass clock and spraypaint clock PLZZZZZZZ? :)

Orange Juice what? It says right in the credits, "Pint Clock". asdfghjkl

Thank you!

this movie

Although it isn't the void III, it sure made me forget about it not being submitted. Excellent job, I didn't expect it to break off from a Broken Saints parody but the job was done perfectly.

RenegadeClock responds:

Thank you very much. I think the Void has consumed BlueClock and now he will never be able to finish the movie. Happy Clock Day!

PS. You really don't need to advertise Foamy DVDs in your profile. He gets by fairly well on his own.

Woah

This was some crazy foshizzy graphics r crazy and story is wack. The freakiest part wus that the time on the clocks were the same as the time it wus when i was watching it...10:45! dun dun dun!

RenegadeClock responds:

Keeping time is what good clocks do. :)

Thanks!

wow...

That was really amazing.
I'm very, very, very happy that you had real voices in this and not those horrible computer voices.
I hope your going to make another flash or ten, because this is one of the best clock flashes i have ever seen.

RenegadeClock responds:

More to come for sure! Thanks and Happy Clock Day!

hehe

yeah probably one of the best clock movies ive seen in a while
you should do another

RenegadeClock responds:

Oh there's plenty more where that came from. Happy Clock Day!